- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Staall collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Username, email address, social media profiles, IP address, location, town/city, county, country.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Staall with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Staall collects your data so that we can:
- Process your registration, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Staall securely stores your data in the UK at eUKhost Data Centre where they house their servers in a highly-secure and ultra-modern Tier 4 data centre in Reading and Maidenhead, with BGP network redundancy provided by Simply Transit.
Staall would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Affiliate window
- Paid on results
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Staall from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Staall Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Staall would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitle to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Staall for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Staall correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Staall to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Staall erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Staall restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object processing - You have the right to object to Staall's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Staall transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or write to us:
39 Rowan Drive
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Staall uses these cookies do that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Staall uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Staall sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics - Staall would like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. For more information on how these cookies work please see our 'Cookies page'. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website lets you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about Staall's privay policy, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitat to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
39 Rowan Drive
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Staall has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner. you may contact the Information Commisioner's Office.